All fingerprint, palm print and footprint related services to include:
- Examination of items to determine presence of identifiable latent friction skin impressions.
- Comparison of known friction skin impressions to latent impressions.
- Expert testimony regarding forensic discipline of latent print identification.
- Re-examination of evidence previously examined by law enforcement authorities (second opinions).
General Fingerprinting Services:
- Recording of inked fingerprints on standard FBI fingerprint cards for use in attaining concealed weapon permits, ATF purchase requirements, job applications, etc.
- Fingerprinting services offered routinely in Pauling County including Dallas, GA and Hiram, GA.
- Fingerprinting services are also available by appointment in metro Atlanta.
- Mobile service offered (negotiated prices) for companies or large groups on a case by case basis.
(Note: Mr. Whritenour is a retired Federal law enforcement officer and as such any recording of fingerprints is considered by most states and the federal government as having been accomplished by a law enforcement entity.)